Oregano Dried 30gr
Oregano – the priceless
Scientific name – Origanum vulgare
From ancient years the oregano is used for its therapeutic value. Internally as a decoction for spasms and poisonings and externally for swelling.
The word “oregano” comes from the word “oros” which means mountain and the word “ganos” which means brilliant. It was considered, that is, the plant that gave beauty and joy to the mountain.
- Against stomach problems
- Against diarrhea
- Against gases and bloating
- Soothing to muscle aches
- Analgesic against rheumatism and toothache
- Expectorant against chronic bronchitis and pertussis
- Respiratory antiseptic
Antibacterial properties against Listeria and staph
- Anti-inflammatory properties against osteoporosis
- Anti-cancer against breast cancer
Some ways to use
As an infusion, decoction and essential oil for internal and external use and in cooking.
Its useful parts are the whole plant, leaves, twigs and flowers.
- May cause stomach upset in some people.
- Allergic people to plants belonging to the family of Lamiaceae plants, which include oregano, basil, lavender, mint and sage, should be careful, as they may also develop an allergic reaction to oregano.
The presentation of herbs is for informational purposes only. Herbs should be consumed with caution and with the consent of the doctor, especially for those who are receiving medical treatment, but also for pregnant women, nursing mothers and children.
Herbs are not drugs, nor should we consume them recklessly. They cannot cure all diseases. Plants should be used in moderation and always on the advice of experts who know better. Before using any herb, it is essential to make sure it is the right one. Misidentification of herbs is often the cause of many side effects.
There are no reviews yet.